- Go and grab someone’s hand, head out the door and take a leisurely walk around the neighborhood enjoying some fall foliage.
- Gather a jar with a lid and bring a child out on a bug hunt lifting up rocks, logs and searching under leaf piles, it’s something many kids love.
- Put on your hat and clear the garden!
- Hit the thrift stores for Halloween costumes!
- Meet up with someone you’ve been missing for a cup of coffee or tea.
- Go crawl back in bed with your honey.
Now that you’ve read this, quickly turn off the computer, slow down and really enjoy your Sunday. You’ll be so glad you did!